Vice President of Sales for North America
Reporting to the President you will lead the sales team throughout North America and execute a well-defined strategy that aims to penetrate new markets and customer segments, launch new products and optimize prices while managing and growing a large existing customer base. Tip&Go will be experiencing significant growth and the role requires the ability to develop talent, install process and manage competing priorities to ultimately meet the sales objectives of the organization.
You have the ability to analyze data and to intuitively recognize patterns and trends. You understand the importance of developing key metrics and determining their relative importance. You will develop the. annual sales plans and working with each individual in your sales organization to ensure total alignment. Your success has come from consistent communication both with the sales professionals on your team, and the key customers you serve.
You have a desire to understand the details and want to be directly involved in every aspect of the strategic plan, the execution, and the alignment and development of your team
- Develop the company’s B2B revenue marketing. Own execution of its associated plan, including scope, target outcomes, key metrics and measurements, and required inputs and resources to deliver.
- Expand Tip&Go footprint within our existing merchant base by creating sophisticated up-sell and cross-sell levers.
- With our partner management team, build strong relationships and go-to-market campaigns with our key partners to drive our mutual growth goals.
- Build systems and processes that will track and report on key performance metrics and use data to optimize campaign strategies. Continually make and implement recommendations for optimization and ongoing growth.
- Identify product offerings opportunities that fit with merchants’ needs even when emerging or nascent. Develop concepts for the next set of product stacks and features in direct collaboration with product leadership.
- Build compelling stories based on positioning and messaging ensuring competitive differentiation across different customer segments.
- Build cross-organization partnerships using complex, coordinated influencing and negotiation strategies while working with different teams across Tip&Go. Leverage direct reports to facilitate increased collaboration across the organization.
What You Will Do
- Manage the full sales cycle, including lead generation, qualification of opportunities, relationship building, obtaining, and understanding clients’ requirements, matching their requirements with the company’s solutions, developing proposals, and closing contracts.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with executives, hospital leadership, to ensure each customer’s use of the Tip&Go solution closely aligns with its’ business case and business strategy.
- Develop a sales plan for the covered territory, with heavy emphasis on growing new client sales.
- Have a strong understanding of strategic selling and managing complex sales process.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales goals.
- Actively participate in professional trade shows, associations, and other events to generate new business.
- Maintain an accurate sales forecast and pipeline.
- Utilize the company’s CRM system to document the status of all leads and opportunities and related activities consistently and accurately.
- Provide regular feedback from the field regarding competitive intelligence and considerations for platform/solution enhancements.
- Actively participate as a member of the Sales and Marketing departments in developing new tools, strategies, plans, etc. for growth.
- Gain an understanding of the company’s solutions and their unique value proposition for clients.