Senior sales Account Manager Canada-USA
As a member of the Tip&Go sales team, you engage and inspire hotels management team to transform how they work with Tip&Go solution. You’ll champion the innovative power of the Tip&Go solution to make cashless tipping easy, attractive and a game changer.
The Sales Account Manager is responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.
As a Sales account manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Developing positive relationships and handling customers’ needs
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks
Primary Responsibilities * Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Lead territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Inside Sales Associates and vendor representatives.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level; Engage, educate, and ensure the satisfaction of the installed base.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary, and serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
Day-to-day activities * Prospecting targeted accounts
- Working sales cycles
- Meet w/ customers and prospects as needed remotely or onsite
- Maintain accurate sales data in Salesforce
Expectations * Achieve revenue targets w/in designated sales territory
- Develop fluency with our solutions
- Develop effective working relationship
- Provide guidance to sales and marketing team in their demand generation efforts
- perate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
$140,000.00 – $250,000 per year
Source : Isarta